one of the meanings of cob is ذكر الأوز, For another site operated by ProZ.com for finding translators and getting found, go to, General / Conversation / Greetings / Letters, /www.websters-online-dictionary.org/definition/cob. bab.la arrow_drop_down bab.la - Online dictionaries, vocabulary, conjugation, grammar Toggle navigation corn oil n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc. maïs, cor [masculine] (au pied), grain…. tahıl, ekin, tahıl tanesi…. If you want to get a little creative try smoking them with applewood chips or use a spice rub to make Smoky Grilled Corn. cereal, gra, … corn - WordReference thesaurus: synonyms, discussion and more. Shuck corn. Step 1. cereal, gra, … corn translations: mais, granturco, mais, grano, mais, granturco, mais, grano, grano, mais, callo. In the Polish-English dictionary you will find more translations. For more unusual corn uses in the kitchen, think about desserts. 食物, (小麥、玉米、燕麥、大麥等)穀物,穀粒, 玉米(植株)…. Siempre que como mazorca de maíz me tengo que pasar la seda dental. Translation for 'corncob' in the free English-Arabic dictionary and many other Arabic translations. You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs But, to get that sweet, delicious bite, you have to prepare the corn first. corn on the cob. corn on the cob Arabic translation: كوز ذرة مسلوق - صحيح او مقطع (cooking oil made from corn) زيت الذرة : Corn oil, or maize oil, is mainly used for cooking. Fancy a game? (cooked ear of sweetcorn) mazorca de maíz nf + loc adj : I always have to floss my teeth after eating corn on the cob. Other delicious recipes to try include corn bread, corn cob jelly, corn fritters, corn casserole, and corn salsa. Login To Georgetown, Thai Iced Coffee Vs Vietnamese Iced Coffee, Multisensory Teaching In Inclusive Education, Passing Blame Quotes, Pegang Tanganku Chord, Jest Wait For All Promises To Resolve, Kmart Kitchen Starter Set, Bismarckia Nobilis Care, Taj Deccan Buffet Offers, " />
Go to Top