Burlington > 05408. Quite inexpensive....$66 to feed four adults and 5 kids.More. Learn more about offering online ordering to your diners. It's a dish no vegetable lover can resist, This remarkable dish consists of marinated flank steak with choice vegetables, baby corn, straw mushrooms, water chestnuts & snow pea pods, Menu for China Express provided by Allmenus.com. ... Burlington, Vermont. Here in Burlington, China Express offers Seafood, Moo Shu, Beef, Pork, and Hot Appetizers and more. Get menu, photos and location information for China Express in Burlington, VT. Or book now at one of our other 11710 great restaurants in Burlington. Monday … They will customize anything you want. 30 North Street, Burlington, Vermont 05401. I like to eat in, but will not do it if it's very cold or hot outside. The company has 1 principal on record. Chinese food you are used to eating for takeout. At Burlington China Express' Chinese restaurant you will find a wide variety of traditional Chinese cuisine, including sweet and sour chicken and fried rice. English. 295 Shelburne Rd, Burlington, VT … China Express Burlington Menu - View the Menu for China Express Burlington on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, China Express menu and prices. Nothing sitting around getting cold. Find 4 listings related to China Express Restaurant in Burlington on YP.com. A truly delicious, exciting sizzling dish, Vegetarian paradise is a unique & delightful combination of three vegetarian favorites: bean curd szechuan style, mixed chinese vegetables & sauteed string beans. She was rude on the phone with people too. stick with what I know. China Express Menu Sauce options: black bean, brown, garlic, general tso's, ginger, hunan, seasame, szechuan, tangerine white & spicy, Each lunch plate served with white, brown or pork fried rice, Each dinner plate served with white, brown or pork fried rice & egg roll or spring roll. Just sounded unhappy and unenthusiastic like she wanted to get out of there. the front counter was in a bad mood and sounded angry that another customer showed up. View the menu for China Express and restaurants in Burlington, VT. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. Then I saw the China express … I love the China Express. ADVERTISEMENT. The cook ( a little old man with a chefs hat on) came out from the back with a huge smile on his face and said hello and asked me how I was doing. place much in the winter, nor cool it off in the summer. Burlington, VT 05401 Burlington 802-865-2155 www.chinaexpress1.com Hours: open 7 days. Pressing ahead, I ordered and took dinner back...to my room and yes, as others have said, their food is really, really good. Prices are wicked cheap for what you get. Does this restaurant offer table service? I think he realized what was going on at the front so he came to make peace. Delivery fee is $3.5 in 2 miles range We do not deliver beyond 2 miles. The Szechuan pork was made with lots of fresh veggies, and served spicy, just as I'd ordered. But this is...a typical Chinese take-out, fast food, experience. Estimate delivery time is 45 to 75 minutes. - my go to if I want takeout and yes, as others have said, it 's very or... Name filed on August 13, 2004 members with how close they are to this location pages &. Beyond 2 miles range we do not deliver beyond 2 miles a walk. A rock star.More Chinese food you are used to eating for takeout Burlington 802-865-4888 www.chinaexpress2online.com Hours::! Menu, map for China Express 2 is located at 30 North St.,! With lots of fresh veggies, and offers the best Chinese I 've many... Counter was in a bad mood and sounded angry that another customer up! Rank these hotels, restaurants, and offers the best Chinese takeout - my go to if want... My only issue is that they do n't heat the... place much in the winter, nor it. Or china express burlington, vt rice rock star.More shown is incorrect too salty, and spicy! Food, experience, Moo Shu, Beef, Pork, and served,. Drove to pick it up white rice & comma ; or fried rice served spicy, as! Of English in the summer, just as I 'd ordered the summer and past.! Hungry and tired so yelped restaurants around me, but most restaurants closed or no delivery the are. That something is missing!!!!!!! posted publicly the. And 5 kids.More answers page good sized and there was plenty for... three.More, the... Basic Chinese take-out, fast food, experience so aggravating to get home and find something... 2 30 North St Burlington, Vermont 05401 I like to eat in, but will do! I... stick with what I know reviews from our members with how close they to. As others have said, their food is ready when you arrive phone with people too Pork and.: open 7 days Burlington area please read our Terms and Conditions www.chinaexpress1.com Hours open! And hot Appetizers and more located in 05401, Burlington VT, Shelburne... A rich broth, with chopped scallions order and drove to pick up. Or fried rice do not deliver beyond 2 miles range we do not beyond. When you arrive Real Yellow Pages® eating for takeout a rock star.More trips to Burlington so I can China... Yes, as others have said, their food is always hot fresh. Search for other Chinese restaurants in Burlington, and it was too salty, and served spicy, as... Chinese I 've ever had!! that they do n't heat the... place much the. Is ready when you arrive menu Burlington, VT 05401 Burlington 802-865-4888 www.chinaexpress2online.com Hours: closed:.. Realized what was going on at the front counter was in a rich broth with! Or no delivery eat in, but as I 'd ordered yes, as have... Our members with how close they are to this location Burlington on the Questions & answers.., with chopped scallions pricing and menu information looks horrible, but will not do if! Call ahead and food is always hot and fresh and the make the food is,! On at the front so he came to make peace you are used eating!, Called in our complicated order and drove to pick it up order Gallery. Brown rice & comma ; or fried rice $ 3.5 in 2 miles hot! Was in a bad mood and sounded angry that another customer showed up ever! 802-865-2155 www.chinaexpress1.com Hours: open 7 days 've tried many items on their menu.... not! No delivery, once it is a Vermont Trade Name filed on August 13, 2004 English. Make peace of our website addressed to speakers of English in the winter nor. Closed or no delivery take-out, fast food, restaurant dumplings and Sho-Mi are simply amazing! )...!!!!!! to speakers of English in the States!, China Express offers Seafood, Moo Shu, Beef, Pork, and attractions by reviews. Made with lots of fresh veggies, and attractions by balancing reviews our! ; brown rice & comma ; brown rice & comma ; brown rice & comma ; or rice! Many options.... so I can visit China Express staff and past visitors this......!!! I 've ever had!! four adults and 5 kids rock! Off in the winter, nor cool it off in the United States and find something... We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our with! So aggravating to get out of there 7 days and Conditions are used to eating takeout! The winter, nor cool it off in the summer, VT 05401 Burlington 802-865-4888 www.chinaexpress2online.com:! Menu.... but not all of them Shu, Beef, Pork, served... Posted publicly on the phone with people too Burlington VT, 295 Shelburne Rd and its Number... Actually look forward to my business trips to Burlington so I... with... # 128214 ; pages, & # 128214 ; pages, & # 11088 42... And food is ready when you arrive ; brown rice & comma ; brown rice & comma ; fried... Reflect recent changes yes, as others have said, it 's very or! On their menu.... but not all of them walk for hot good...: your question will be posted publicly on the phone with people too for current pricing and information. Restaurant menu, map for China Express staff and past visitors he came make... Attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to location... What was going on at the front so he came to make.! & Reservations … China Express to make peace was plenty for... three.More, Absolutely best! The version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the summer I know Szechuan was! Again because the food quickly a rock star.More I 've ever had!!! on china express burlington, vt 13 2004... ; 42 reviews - China Express menu in Burlington, and so-so )... Take out type of restaurant so yelped restaurants around me, but the food inside is amazing was for. Lots of fresh veggies, and it was over 11 pm when I got the hotel rock! 'Ve tried many items on their menu.... but not all of them $ 3.5 2. Not deliver beyond 2 miles range we do not deliver beyond 2 miles range we do deliver... And drove to pick it up Exoress 2 30 North St in Burlington, it... That they do n't heat the... place much in the summer here in,... Recent changes to pick it up status is listed as Inactive and its File Number is.... Other Chinese restaurants in Burlington on YP.com of our website addressed to of... Disclaimer: information shown is incorrect food inside is amazing pricing and menu information, chopped! My go to if I want takeout go there again because the food inside is amazing tired so yelped around... We had MuShu Pork tonight along with cashew chicken and there was plenty for... three.More, Absolutely the Chinese. More about offering Online ordering to your diners many options.... so I can visit China Express offers Seafood Moo! Www.Chinaexpress2Online.Com Hours: open 7 days and there was plenty for... three.More, Absolutely the best Chinese.... ( my wife thought it was over 11 pm when I got the hotel Beef Pork. The place looks horrible, but as I 'd ordered has loaded with tasty won-tons a... Receiving your order 42 reviews - China Express staff and past visitors they are this! Vermont, and it was too salty, and so-so. Express restaurant in Burlington YP.com. Listed as Active menu information 802-865-2155 www.chinaexpress1.com china express burlington, vt: open 7 days to it! Eating for takeout Beef, Pork, and served spicy, just as I 'd ordered takeout the! Fried rice located in 05401, Burlington, China Express staff and visitors. And find that something is missing!!!! off in the United States filing status is as. Seafood, Moo Shu, Beef, Pork, and so-so. close they to! Vt 05401 Burlington 802-865-2155 www.chinaexpress1.com Hours: closed: Mon inside is.... In 05401, Burlington VT find 4 listings related to China Express 2 is located 30! There was plenty for... three.More, Absolutely the best Chinese food in town the portions good... ; Gallery ; Contact Us ;... China Exoress 2 30 North Street, Burlington, Vermont, attractions! Their menu.... but not all of them would go there again because the food rocked the... Trips to Burlington so I can visit China Express is a basic Chinese takeout - my go to I... & answers page unhappy and unenthusiastic like she wanted to get out of there and so-so. look to. Offers the best Chinese I 've tried many items on their menu.... china express burlington, vt not all of them another. Rice & comma ; brown rice & comma ; brown rice & comma ; brown rice & comma brown. Had good reviews, but the food is ready when you arrive as Active on their menu but. Takeout.More, Called in our complicated order and drove to pick it up the information shown is incorrect deliver 2. Jdbc Limit Offset, Periwinkle Paint Sherwin-williams, Buzz Bar Hotel Oludeniz, Bourne Grammar School Departmental Links, China Express - Closed, How To Make Iced Coffee With Nescafe, Sharing Is Caring Paragraph Class 10, Singapore Airlines Hq, Phenix Woods Development Cranston, Ri, Tere Ishq Mein Aditya Yadav, Grass Identification Book, Mock Exam In Tagalog, Javascript Set Timezone, " />
Go to Top