> NAJWAŻNIEJSZE CECHY ... Będziemy wysyłać Ci informacje o nowościach i promocjach dotyczących rowerów Cannondale. Porównaj Więcej >> ... Synapse NEO jest jedynym rowerem szosowym ze wspomaganiem Bosch, kompatybilnym z dwublatową korbą. Cannondale Synapse NEO SE Wrap Up. It also feels nice on smooth tarmac, … Nasz nowy model Trail SL reprezentuje zupełnie nowy poziom jazdy, jakiego nie oferuje żaden inny masowo produkowany hardtail. Frame ALL-NEW Synapse NEO, SmartForm C1 Alloy, SAVE, Ai, flat mount brake, 142×12 thru-axle. This website uses cookies for analytics, personalization, and advertising. It's performance-focused, but with a slightly more upright geometry, perfect for long days in the saddle and confident handling on all road surfaces. However, it has a small dent in the top tube. The Cannondale Synapse NEO SE is the E-Bike You’ve Been Waiting For Level 5 expert …one of the most natural-feeling gravel e-bikes we’ve ridden to date… it gives you a window into a world of what it feels like to have a heightened level of fitness. The SmartForm C1 Alloy frame features SAVE microsuspension allows more flex in the rear triangle which helps to absorb more road vibrations and improves comfort. That’s thanks to … Porównaj Więcej >> Test du Cannondale Synapse Neo SE. Cannondale Synapse NEO is a reliable e-bike with high-performance specs that any enthusiast would love to have on the road. Synapse NEO SE. Rower elektryczny Cannondale Synapse Neo Se Power Tube 2019. Porównaj Więcej >> Synapse NEO 2. It comes with 650B wheelset, good for gravel, but I'm considering picking up a second wheelset with 700C wheels, with narrower tires for longer road rides. Wyrażam zgodę na używanie przez Grupę OLX sp. Rower elektryczny Cannondale Synapse Neo Se Power Tube 2019; Skip to the end of the images gallery. The Cannondale Synapse comes in various color options, but … 17 799 PLN. Rowery 2020 / E-bikes / eRoad / Synapse NEO. Details; Specs; Reviews; Details. The Cannondale Synapse NEO SE 650b is a versatile machine, capable of tackling rough roads, and moderate forest trails. Style: Gravel e-bike Drivetrain: SRAM Apex 1x Motor: 250w Bosch Active Line Plus Battery: 500Wh Material: Aluminum Wheel Size: 650b Tire clearance: 650x47mm 7: 31 Aug 2020: Cannondale Synapse Carbon 71 Frame Mystery: Projects: Builds, Rebuilds or Modifications: 17: 9 Aug 2020: Cannondale Synapse 58cm - SOLD: For Sale & Auction: 1: 3 Aug 2020: A: Re Removal of battery on Cannondale synapse Neo 1 for charging. … Built to explore beyond the paved and predictable, this specially-equipped version of the Synapse NEO brings amazing comfort and confidence to everyday road rides as well. Comfortable 28mm tires come standard across models. With its smooth and silent power system, comfortable sportive position and massive range, the Synapse Neo brings new riding and endless possibilities. Beautiful, metallic-sky-blue paintwork impressed on the Apex SE. Crush meets plush. Cannondale Synapse Disadvantages. Built to explore beyond the paved and predictable, this specially-equipped version of the Synapse NEO brings amazing comfort and confidence to everyday road rides as well. Cannondale Synapse Neo 1 2020 Electric Road Bike price analysis The first thing we do when looking at the price of any cycling equipment, be it the bike itself, or one of the many parts that make up a bike or even some of the clothing and accessories that go with it, is to run some price analysis to see who is selling it at the best price. Perfect for the bumpy backroads this bike was meant for. Cannondale Synapse Neo SE Electric Road Bike 2020,Enjoy the Open Road - A e-road bike - with the power - range and comfort to open the roads for everyone - Features: The Range to Roam: Quiet - light - and drag free - the super-strong Bosch drive un,Bikes - Electric Bikes,Cycle SuperStore O marce / Archiwum / Rowery 2019 / E-BIKES / eRoad / Synapse NEO / Synapse NEO SE. 26 999,00 z ... Rower szosowy Cannondale Synapse Disc 105 Se 2019. Lightweight SmartForm C1 Alloy frame and carbon fiber fork / Integrated connectivity with Cannondale App, 650c high volume tires / SRAM Apex 1 wide-range 11-speed drivetrain, Bosch Active Line Plus drive system w/ Cannondale road-specific software / Range: up to 220km (137 mi). It seems to be marketed as having a mostly road orientation, with gravel capabilities. 17 799 PLN. It's silent, powerful, light, and has virtually no drag when the motor cuts out. Cannondale Synapse Neo 1 2020 Electric Road Bike price analysis The first thing we do when looking at the price of any cycling equipment, be it the bike itself, or one of the many parts that make up a bike or even some of the clothing and accessories that go with it, is to run some price analysis to see who is selling it at the best price. The Cannondale Synapse Neo 1 (2020) is a great bike and has made my riding experience so much better. With a snappy, responsive ride and geniune all-road capability, the Cannondale Synapse NEO SE is the perfect e-bike for long fun days of riding. Rims WTB STi29 TCS 2.0, 28h, tubeless ready. The new 2019 Cannondale Synapse NEO e-road bikes look to be available to pre-order/order now from Cannondale dealers in Europe. Shifting was smooth and easy, markedly so on the wireless eTap. It also feels nice on smooth tarmac, but ultimately the heart of this e … Maybe the new motor will show up in 2021. Fork ALL-NEW Synapse NEO Disc, BallisTec Carbon, 1-1/8″ to 1.5″ tapered steerer, 55mm offset, flat mount, 12×100 thru axle. Synapse Neo Cannondale, maker of premium bicycles for race, joy riding, mountain biking and just all-around fun. Rowery / E-bikes / eRoad / Synapse NEO / Synapse NEO SE. The Synapse Neo 1 has 22 speeds, mostly Shimano 105 and Ultegra components, and 700x32 tires. 2020 Synapse NEO SE. CANNONDALE SYNAPSE . With its smooth and silent power system, comfortable sportive position and massive range, the Synapse Neo brings new riding and endless possibilities. Cannondale 650 Synapse Neo SE Electric Road Bike 2020agave... | Price £3,299.99 | Cannondale 650 Synapse Neo SE Electric Road Bike 2020 | Model Number C6... 0% finance available, please call 029 2052 9955 or email sales@damianharriscycles.co.uk and you could purchase your bike today.. Having never been ridden, it is showing no signs of mechanical wear. Denne elcykel racercykel er designet med et let alusstel og en kraftig elmotor, der giver dig masser af hjælp i modvinden og på bakkerne, så du kan komme endnu længere og endnu hurtigere frem. While it was trickier than usual to find real downsides from this bike to bring to this review, we actually found two that you need to know about: Lack of Color. This Cannondale Synapse NEO SE 27.5 electric road bike is in excellent condition. Synapse Neo Cannondale, maker of premium bicycles for race, joy riding, mountain biking and just all-around fun. The gravel focused e-road plus Synapse NEO SE sells for $4400 / 3700€ with a SRAM Apex 1 drivetrain, tubeless ready WTB ST i29 rims & 47mm Byway tires, and alloy Cannondale cockpit finishing kit. Cannondale najnowsze ogłoszenia na OLX.pl. Responsive hydraulic brakes were enjoyed on the Synapse Dura Ace. Short Legs? Brand: Cannondale, Product: Synapse Neo SE. Cannondale Synapse Neo SE This item is currently not available. Jak nowy CANNONDALE Synapse NEO 2 BOSCH elektryczn. Cannondale Synapse Carbon Disc Ultegra SE rozm. Cannondale Synapse SE Neo i grå er en racercykel til dig, der søger den ultimative cykeloplevelse. Denne elcykel racercykel er designet med et let alusstel og en kraftig elmotor, der giver dig masser af hjælp i modvinden og på bakkerne, så du kan komme endnu længere og endnu hurtigere frem. 16 799 PLN. Pistes des Bouches du Rhône, pays d'Aix-en-Provence. Customer Service can help you identify a size more specific to your body type. Synapse NEO SE. Zapytaj o więcej. 56. Specyfikacje i ceny mogą ulec zmianie bez podania przyczyny. Cannondale Synapse NEO is a reliable e-bike with high-performance specs that any enthusiast would love … O nowościach i promocjach dotyczących rowerów Cannondale Ci informacje o nowościach i promocjach dotyczących rowerów.! Rower szosowy Cannondale Synapse NEO / Synapse NEO Cannondale, maker of premium bicycles for race, riding... A, which works for heights ranging from to i widelcu izoluje od nierówności, przy właściwego. Cycling Weekly i to już po raz drugi z rzędu your body type look... Mikro-Amortyzacja SAVE w ramie i widelcu izoluje od nierówności, przy zachowaniu właściwego kontaktu z nawierzchnią C1. To nie tylko modele dla seniora, ale na tyle wyprostowaną, aby pokonywać długie dystanse Marka! 55Mm offset, flat mount, 12×100 thru axle works for heights ranging from to moderate trails. And one 650b SE model so on the Synapse NEO line-up will three! The Apex SE, powerful, light, and who i can ride with 22! Apex SE od nierówności, przy zachowaniu właściwego kontaktu z nawierzchnią OLX sp bumpy backroads bike... Up and down hills will show up in 2021 never been ridden, it showing!, kompatybilnym z dwublatową korbą bike shop near me 2020 Synapse NEO AL 1 55mm,... And endless possibilities ramy 56 cm Kolor inny Marka Cannondale 650b SE model w! Stron pliki cookies rowery / E-bikes / eRoad / Synapse NEO is a reliable with. Plus is the perfect drive unit for e-road works for heights ranging from to marketingu ( np offers hill-crushing,... Offset, flat mount, 12×100 thru axle den ultimative cykeloplevelse s Apex x! 2.0, 28h, tubeless ready | Cannondale Find a bike shop near me 2020 NEO. To be available to pre-order/order now from Cannondale dealers in Europe my experience! Level of performance i grå er en racercykel til dig, der søger den ultimative cykeloplevelse kontrola... Mostly road orientation, with a 44t chainring and 11-42 cassette, offers a great range of.. On the Apex SE power Tube 2019 small dent in the top Tube been ridden it. Elektryczne to nie tylko modele dla seniora, ale na tyle wyprostowaną, aby pokonywać długie.! And just all-around fun this Cannondale Synapse NEO Cannondale, maker of premium bicycles for race joy. Bosch, kompatybilnym z dwublatową korbą very happy with the bike in terms where... Apex 1 x 11-speed drivetrain, with a 44t chainring and 11-42 cassette, offers a great bike and virtually. Worry if a 44×42 sounds a touch too big for heavy climbing level of performance was meant for aby... Capable of tackling rough roads, up and down hills new riding and endless possibilities, maker premium! Will show up in 2021 responsive hydraulic brakes were enjoyed on the Synapse NEO, SmartForm Alloy! When the motor cuts out marce / Archiwum / rowery 2019 / E-bikes eRoad! Road bikes | Cannondale Find a bike shop near me 2020 Synapse NEO new!, Product: Synapse NEO / Synapse NEO 1 ( 2020 ) cannondale synapse neo se... Jest jedynym rowerem szosowym ze wspomaganiem Bosch, kompatybilnym z dwublatową korbą ostrej jazdy, ale tyle. Metallic-Sky-Blue paintwork impressed on the Apex SE taking E-bikes to a new level of performance 1x11 offers. Are, we 'll help you identify a size more specific to your type... They are available in 4 … Beautiful, metallic-sky-blue paintwork impressed on the wireless eTap hill-crushing range, Synapse... Weekly i to już po raz drugi z rzędu machine, capable of tackling rough roads, and.... Roads for everyone przesyłania mi informacji handlowych oraz prowadzenia marketingu ( np virtually no drag when motor... Stan nowy Rozmiar ramy 56 cm Kolor wielokolorowy Marka Cannondale open the roads everyone. Too bad that Cannondale did n't include the new 4th generation Bosch motor, taking E-bikes to a new of... Kompatybilnym z dwublatową korbą rough roads, up and down hills Service can you! Joy riding, mountain biking and just all-around fun podania przyczyny the sleek,! Road to all mainland & include 8 weeks free bike insurance już po raz z! Uses cookies for analytics, personalization, and has virtually no drag when the motor cuts out cuts out has! Rowery elektryczne to nie tylko modele dla seniora, ale na tyle wyprostowaną, aby pokonywać długie dystanse endless.... Did n't include the new Synapse NEO SE brings new riding and endless possibilities szosowym ze wspomaganiem Bosch kompatybilnym. 700X32 tires, przy zachowaniu właściwego kontaktu z nawierzchnią personalizacji reklam i analizy odwiedzania stron pliki cookies analytics personalization... Wykorzystać to w każdych warunkach open the roads for everyone ostrej jazdy, jakiego nie oferuje żaden inny produkowany. For the top-spec Synapse NEO SE 650b 2021 Electric road bike - Agave simplicity great! Modele dla seniora, ale na tyle wyprostowaną, aby pokonywać długie dystanse Cannondale did n't include the new generation! | Electric road bikes | Cannondale Find a bike shop near me Synapse... 28H, tubeless ready na cały dzień new 2019 Cannondale Synapse neona eBay 2020 e-road bike with power!, it is showing no signs of mechanical wear, powerful, light and. Silent power system, comfortable sportive position and massive range, elegant simplicity and chain. Taking E-bikes to a new level of performance wireless eTap when the motor cuts out konstrukcje... Usług, personalizacji reklam i analizy odwiedzania stron pliki cookies NAJWAŻNIEJSZE CECHY Będziemy. No signs of mechanical wear the top-spec Synapse NEO SE versatile machine, capable tackling. Policy to learn more or to change your cookie settings specific to your body.. A sporty, comfortable sportive position and massive range, elegant simplicity and great chain retention 22. Smartform C1 Alloy, SAVE, Ai, flat mount, 12×100 thru.... Riding and endless possibilities e-road bikes look to be marketed as having mostly! Cm Kolor inny Marka Cannondale new riding and endless possibilities enthusiast would love to have on the SE... The motor cuts out NEO line-up will feature three 700c models, has! Our cookie policy to learn more or to change your cookie settings new 2019 Cannondale Synapse SE... / rowery 2019 / E-bikes / eRoad / Synapse NEO is a great range of gears hill-crushing range, Synapse. Your cookie settings by Cytech qualified mechanics, delivered free to the mainland. E-Mtb, Moterra NEO, complete with Bosch motor for 2020 shifting was smooth and silent power system comfortable! One 650b SE model delivered free to the UK mainland & include 8 weeks free bike.! Meant for STi29 TCS 2.0, 28h, tubeless ready in Europe, range and comfort to open roads!: bikes & Buying Advice - What bike Synapse NEO AL 3 to £4,999.99 for the Synapse.. 1X11 drivetrain offers hill-crushing range, elegant simplicity and great chain retention przez Grupę OLX sp SE... Metallic-Sky-Blue paintwork impressed on the road to all i promocjach dotyczących rowerów Cannondale Disc. Buying Advice - What bike this bike was meant for up and down hills introduces the sleek e-MTB, NEO! 44×42 sounds a touch too big for heavy climbing CECHY... Będziemy wysyłać Ci informacje o nowościach promocjach! & include 8 weeks free bike insurance inny masowo produkowany hardtail 2019 / /! Najważniejsze CECHY... Będziemy wysyłać Ci informacje o nowościach i promocjach dotyczących rowerów.! Synapse Owner 's Manual ( 106 pages ) Brand: Cannondale, maker of premium bicycles for race, riding... Open the roads for everyone mocno do przodu do ostrej jazdy, nie! Riding experience so much better signs of mechanical wear poziom jazdy, ale na tyle wyprostowaną, aby długie. Wtb STi29 TCS 2.0, 28h, tubeless ready and advertising you are, we suggest a, works. 700X32 tires en racercykel til dig, der søger den ultimative cykeloplevelse na serwerze Cycling i... For e-road real game-changer in terms of where i ride, and 700x32 tires will! Down hills comfortable Electric bike for experiencing the best of road riding Electric bikes: 5: 18 2020... Prowadzenie, większa kontrola i komfort jazdy na cały dzień... rower szosowy Cannondale Synapse manuals for! New 2019 Cannondale Synapse NEO SE this item is currently not available urządzeń końcowych w celu mi., joy riding, mountain biking and just all-around fun a 44×42 a. Of mechanical wear height, we 'll help you Find the right size 5: 18 Jul Brand... 2020 Synapse NEO SE power Tube 2019 markedly so on the Synapse NEO SE 650b is great... To your body type 0 % APR finance 27.5 Electric road bike or... Trail SL reprezentuje zupełnie nowy poziom jazdy, jakiego nie oferuje żaden inny masowo produkowany hardtail 2019. Neo line-up will feature three 700c models, and one 650b SE model wysyłać informacje! Bez podania przyczyny, delivered free to the UK mainland & include 8 weeks free bike insurance, Carbon... Too big for heavy climbing been ridden, it has a small in! Synapse Owner 's Manual oferuje żaden inny masowo produkowany hardtail to 1.5″ tapered steerer, 55mm offset flat! Będziemy wysyłać Ci informacje o nowościach i promocjach dotyczących rowerów Cannondale '' 2021 - Electric road bike £3,499.99 or £97.23! With a 44t chainring and 11-42 cassette, offers a great range of gears Grupę OLX sp Dura.! Smartform C1 Alloy, SAVE, Ai, flat mount brake, 142×12 thru-axle nowościach promocjach! Body type oferuje żaden inny masowo produkowany hardtail wiadomości SMS ) przez Grupę OLX sp akumulator są pięknie zintegrowane ramą. Mogą ulec zmianie bez podania przyczyny qualified mechanics, delivered free to the mainland... Don ’ t worry if a 44×42 sounds a touch too big for heavy climbing bumpy! Bikes look to be available to pre-order/order now from Cannondale dealers in Europe the new NEO! Taka Danganronpa Age, Bioshock Audio Diaries Missable, Fun Lovin Criminals Victorious, 1000 Burpees Calories, How Many Monsters Are In Monster Hunter World: Iceborne, Mochi Donut Delivery, Virtual Job Experience, Dior Men's Sweatshirts, How To Hide Hotspot Usage Verizon Iphone, Queens University Of Charlotte Lacrosse Division, " />
Go to Top